Residential Grounds Management
- Turf Weed Control Programs
- Aeration and Over Seeding
- Ornamental Plant Bed Maintenance
- Pruning Services
- Insect and Disease Control
- Leaf Removal
- Bush Hogging
- Bermuda Eradication
Residential Landscape MaintenanceA well-maintained residential landscape encompasses more than what you see on the surface of a manicured lawn. You can add value, beauty, and functionality to your property if you have a sound landscape maintenance plan. The whole maintenance job involves an array of tasks, such as mulching, watering, feeding fertilizers, weeding, mowing, pest control, and warm coating for winter seasons.
Doing all these tasks is time-consuming and requires skills and special tools, thus the need to hire a professional residential landscape maintenance contractor. At Artisan Landscape Group, LLC, we perform careful planning and adhere to the fundamentals of lawn and plant care. Our experienced maintenance crews take into consideration your plant selection and other landscape features to ensure a successful maintenance job. We may recommend mulching, weed your gardens, provide ongoing fertilization, and offer pest management to keep your lawn looking its best.
Lawn CareOne aspect of landscape maintenance is lawn care. To make the lawn healthy and lush, your grass or turf needs to be mown regularly and maintained properly by performing these additional tasks:
- Mulching. Mulches are ground coverings that improve soil texture surrounding the plants. They retain moisture, prevent weed growth, and impede erosion. The best approach to low-maintenance mulching is applying an even layer of ornamental rock over synthetic fiber. Organic mulches such as bark, leaves, or compost require more maintenance but provide a natural decorative touch to your garden.
- Watering. You have to install 100-percent functioning irrigation system to make your lawn lush and healthy. You can opt for an automated sprinkler system to make the task easier and worry-free.
- Feeding. Fertilizers provide balanced nutrition for your garden plants. From soluble fertilizer powders to organic fertilizers, they can enrich your soil and plants. Vegetables and perennial plants require a large dose of phosphorous and potassium, so their fertilizers should contain plenty of each.
Lawn MaintenanceThe key to successful lawn maintenance is to hire competent service providers. An experienced maintenance contractor offers carefully planned, hassle-free yard maintenance that yields beautiful results. Whether you need weeding, mowing, or pruning services, a qualified landscape maintenance contractor can help save you time and energy for your routine garden upkeep.
Lawn ServicesAnother important factor to consider when getting a lawn service provider is the rate. At Artisan Landscape Group, LLC, we provide affordable lawn services without compromising quality workmanship. We offer comprehensive services, so you will not have to look for another contractor to work on other specialized jobs.
From initial planning and design to installation and maintenance, we can help make your lawn look spotless and well-kept. So, stop sweating it out under the sun and leave your lawn and residential ground management to us. Call us now on 615-776-7456.